Off Campus CentersFor the convenience of our students, Three Rivers College offers courses on campus, online and at off-campus locations; flexible scheduling opportunities; and a variety of delivery formats.
Locations Near You
Save time and money by taking classes close to home. Three Rivers offers Full-service centers with on-site advising and registration, computer labs, bookstore services, and library services. These are:
- Three Rivers Center at Dexter
515A West Market, Dexter, MO 63841
- Three Rivers Center at Kennett
1002 Great West Drive, Kennett, MO 63857
- Three Rivers Center at Malden
2203 Narvel Felts Blvd. Malden, MO 63863
573-276-3529 or 573-276-6735
- Three Rivers Center at Portageville
Portageville Southern TCRC, 147 Highway T, Portageville, MO 63873
- Three Rivers Center at Sikeston
103 East Kathleen Street, Sikeston, MO 63801
- Cape Girardeau Partnership for Higher Education
1080 S. Silver Springs Road, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703
- South Central Education Consortium in Willow Springs
908 Springfield Road, Willow Springs, MO 65793
Three Rivers offers classes:
- Fast track
Three Rivers offers:
- Traditional classroom format.
- Classroom format classes supplemented with online content.
- Online courses, where the content is delivered via the Internet.
- Interactive television (ITV) credit courses where instruction from one location is sent via interactive television to classrooms in other locations.
- Dual credit courses for high school students.