Prospective students should visit the Admissions pages to learn about how to become a Three Rivers student.
New & Returning Students
Contact the Welcome Center at 573-840-9605 for registration information.
If you are a Three Rivers student, you must contact your advisor for course approval. Then you can register online through myTRCC.
New Three Rivers students gain access to myTRCC by the fourth week of classes. First-time users should follow the steps below to login:
- All student functions, except Search for Classes, require a username and password.
Your username is the first initial of your first name and your entire last name followed by the last 4 digits of your Three Rivers student ID. It must be entered in all lower case letters with no spaces.
- Your initial password is the last 6 digits of your Social Security number. After you enter your username and password click the login button.
- You will be instructed to choose a new password. Your new password must have 6 to 9 characters and include both letters and numbers.
- Once you are logged on to myTRCC, you may select options from the student menu.
- Remember to logout when you are finished.