Prospective students should visit the Admissions pages to learn about how to become a Three Rivers student.
New & Returning Students
New Three Rivers students must register in person on campus, or at one of the college centers. New Three Rivers students gain access to myTRCC approximately two weeks after registration.
First time users should follow the steps below to login:
- All student functions, except Search for Classes, require a username and password. Your username if the first initial of your first name and your entire last name followed by the last 4 digits of your Three Rivers student ID. It must be entered in all lower case letters with no spaces.
- Your initial password is the last 6 digits of your Social Security number. After you enter your username and password click the login button.
- You will be instructed to choose a new password. Your new password must have 6 to 9 characters and included both letters and numbers.
- Once you are logged onto myTRCC, you may select options from the student menu.
- Remember to logout when you are finished.
Current & Returning Students
Federal financial regulations will affect the way student aid will pay. All courses must directly apply to the student’s degree plan in order for financial aid to pay. Any courses taken outside of the degree plan will be the student’s financial responsibility. To avoid complications with financial aid, all students MUST meet with their faculty advisor to select the correct courses that apply to their degree plan. The faculty advisors will assist students in planning courses to be taken in current and future semesters. All planned courses must be approved by the faculty advisor before student is allowed to register each semester. Once a student has met with their advisor, they may register online through myTRCC.
Dropping a Course
Students are strongly encouraged to talk with their instructor before making the decision to drop a class.
A course may be dropped at any time prior to the date published in the academic calendar, which is the 75% date of the course. After this date a student must withdraw from all courses unless granted permission for a late drop by the Vice President for Learning, with whom an appeal for a late drop must be filed.
Courses dropped during the 100% refund period will not be recorded on the student’s transcript. Courses dropped after the 100% refund date will be recorded on the student’s transcript with a “W” grade.
A course is dropped by completing a Change of Schedule form found below in PDF format, in the Student Services office, or on myTRCC. Failure to complete the proper procedure for dropping a class may results in a grade of “F” for the course.
Withdrawal from College
A withdrawal from college is when a student drops all courses taken during a semester. Students are strongly encouraged to speak with their advisor and the Office of Financial Aid prior to withdrawing from the college. Students may withdraw from the college (drop all courses) up to and including the last day of class.
Prior to the last date to drop a course a student can withdraw online through myTRCC. After this date, a student must contact Student Services to withdraw.