Public Computing CentersThree Rivers College operates Public Computing Centers to provide access to computers and broadband internet to the residents of Southeast Missouri.
Three Rivers Public Computing Centers are located in:
- The Rutland Library in the Academic Resource Commons on the Three Rivers campus, 2080 Three Rivers Blvd.; 573-840-9654.
- Center at Sikeston, 1400 S. Main in Sikeston; 573-472-5223.
- Center at Kennett, 1002 Great West Drive in Kennett; 573-888-6381.
- Center at Malden, 2203 Narvel Felts Blvd. in Malden; 573-276-3529.
- Small business development
- Taking online college courses
- Email and social networking
- Job searches
- Personal enrichment
To open these Public Computing Centers, Three Rivers secured a federal Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (B-TOP) grant through the Missouri Department of Higher Education.