Through the Cape College Center
, Three Rivers is offering courses leading to an Associate of Arts degree. Partnership courses are offered at the Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center, 1050 S. Silver Springs Road, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703. New facilities and classrooms offer students a modern space to learn and explore.
Three Rivers removes the barriers to higher education. We meet your needs by:
- Offering quality college transfer courses that are affordable.
- Making enrollment open and easy.
- Helping you apply for financial aid to cover costs.
- Allowing you to use the A+ Incentive if earned in high school.
- Easing the transition into college with small classes and individual attention.
- Providing courses if you need a boost preparing for college level work.
- Offering courses at convenient times to fit busy schedules.
As a comprehensive Community College, Three Rivers serves:
- Students seeking a quality, affordable start to a college degree.
- Students needing help preparing for college level courses.
- Students seeking an affordable way to explore career interests.
- Missouri A+ students.
- Low-income students.
- Non-traditional students.
The Cape Girardeau area benefits from our Community College services. As we create more pathways to higher education, educational attainment will increase. Studies show higher educational attainment can improve the area economy through:
- Higher salaries.
- Increased tax revenues.
- Decreased welfare, unemployment, and crime rates.
The CCC service region includes the Advance R-IV, Cape Girardeau 63, Chaffee R-II, Delta R-V, Jackson R-II, Kelso C-7, Leopold R-III, Oak Ridge R-VI, Scott City R-I, Scott County R-IV (Benton) and Woodland R-IV public school districts. For more information, call 573-332-0516 or visit capecollegecenter.semo.edu
The Cape College Center is a partnership of Mineral Area College, Southeast Missouri State University, and Three Rivers College.