Change of Program
Students desiring to change their program of study should complete a change of program/transfer pathway form. The change of program/transfer pathway form can be obtained from a faculty advisor, the Welcome Center, or the link below. No change of program is official without a completed form. For more information, contact the Office of the Registrar at 573-840-9665.
Three Rivers College Menu
About Us News & Headlines Admissions Current Students Academics ARC/Library Financial Aid Student Accounts Student Services Campus Life Continuing Education Faculty/Staff Directory Contact Us Tinnin Center President's Office Campus Safety Raiders Athletics