Evening AdvantageIn most careers, those with a college degree have an edge in finding and succeeding at better, higher-paying positions. However, many working adults find it difficult to achieve a college degree because of factors such as a demanding full-time job, children to raise, and a busy personal life.
Designed for Working Adults
To serve the needs of busy adult learners, Three Rivers has created the Evening Advantage program. With Evening Advantage, working adults are provided a guided path to an Associate of Arts degree in as little as two years, taking classes on Monday and/or Thursday nights.
Benefits of Evening Advantage
If you juggle work and family commitments yet want to earn a college degree to advance your career and increase your salary potential, Evening Advantage offers these benefits:
- Accelerated classes designed to work around your busy schedule.
- Schedule allows you to plan your life to balance work, family, and college.
- Take your classes on Monday or Thursday night...or both! Take your classes on the nights that work for you.
- Taking classes two nights per week gives you full-time student status so you may qualify for full financial aid.
- Variety of classes to choose from each session.
- You'll benefit from Three Rivers' quality college courses, affordable costs, and personalized service.
Gateway to Graduation
With Evening Advantage program, you can graduate with an Associate of Arts in General Education and can then transfer into a bachelor's degree completion program. This includes the completion programs offered at Three Rivers by Central Methodist University, Hannibal-LaGrange University, and Southeast Missouri State University. The AA degree will also transfer to four-year colleges and universities in Missouri or throughout the country, including online programs.
Take Advantage of Evening Advantage
Evening Advantage provides efficient scheduling, quality courses, one-on-one attention, and the academic and financial support you need to succeed and earn a college degree.
For more information, call 573-840-9712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For a schedule of Evening Advantage courses, click here.