Prospective students should visit the Admissions pages to learn about how to become a Three Rivers student.
New & Returning Students
New Three Rivers students must register in person on campus, at one of the College's locations, or through a web meeting. New Three Rivers College students gain access to myTRCC approximately two weeks after registration.
First time users should follow the steps below to login:
- Select the myTRCC Link
Located in the header on every page of the website. You can also bookmark the site for easier future access.
- Select myTRCC for Students
The myTRCC for Students is the gold button located below the main menu.
- Enter Your Username
Click "Log In" in the header and enter your username which is the first initial of your first name and your entire last name followed by the last 4 digits of your Three Rivers Student ID number.
- Example Student: Rocky Raider
- Example Student ID#: 0123456
- Example Username: rraider3456
Note: If you do not know your student identification number, your user name can be retrieved via the “What's My User ID" link.
- Link is found in the lower left of the screen under "User Account" on the “myTRCC for Students” page.
- Enter Your Password
- Your password has not been changed. Skip to the Helpful Hints section at the end of this document if you have lost your password.
Returning Students Last Enrolled Before May 15, 2016:
- Please contact the Welcome Center at 573-840-9605 for password assistance.
New Students Registered On/After May 15, 2016:
- Your initial password is a combination of the following:
Example Student: Rocky Raider, born on July 1, 1966
- First initial of first name, capitalized = R
- First initial of last name, not capitalized = r
- Birthday in numerical format: Month (2 digits), Day (2 digit), Year (2 digit) = 070166
- Ends in an exclamation point = !
- Based on these criteria, the initial password would be Rr070166!
Note: If you forget your password, a temporary password can be sent from the "Forgot Password" link.
- Link is found in the lower left of the screen under "User Account" on the “myTRCC for Students” page. A randomized temporary password will be sent to your myMail student email account.
- Do not include the period at the end of the sentence as part of your temporary password.
- Change Your Password
Upon login, you must change your password according to the new student password restrictions shown below.
New Student Password Restrictions:
Your new password must have 8 to 16 characters and contain:
- Lowercase characters: a-z
- Uppercase characters: A-Z
- Numbers: 0-9
- •Symbols : ! # $ %
Note: Passwords cannot contain the username alias (the part before the @ symbol in your email address). Do not use your social security number, as that is your private information.
- Remember to log out when you are finished.
Current & Returning Students
Federal financial regulations will affect the way student aid will pay. All courses must directly apply to the student’s degree plan in order for financial aid to pay. Any courses taken outside of the degree plan will be the student’s financial responsibility. To avoid complications with financial aid, all students MUST meet with their advisor to select the correct courses that apply to their degree plan. The advisors will assist students in planning courses to be taken in current and future semesters. All planned courses must be approved by the advisor before student is allowed to register each semester. Once a student has met with their advisor, they may register online through myTRCC.
Dropping a Course
Students are strongly encouraged to talk with their instructor and/or advisor before making the decision to drop a class.
A course may be dropped at any time prior to the date published in the academic calendar, which is the 75% date of the course. After this date a student must withdraw from all courses unless granted permission for a late drop by the Chief Academic Officer, with whom an appeal for a late drop must be filed.
Courses dropped during the 100% refund period will not be recorded on the student’s transcript. Courses dropped after the 100% refund date will be recorded on the student’s transcript with a “W” grade. After the 100% refund date, students will be charged the full price for the course. Three Rivers College does not adhere to prorated costs for courses.
A course is dropped by completing a Change of Schedule form found below in PDF format, at the Welcome Center, at the Advising Center, or on myTRCC. Failure to complete the proper procedure for dropping a class may results in a grade of “F” for the course.
Withdrawal from College
A withdrawal from college is when a student drops all courses taken during a semester. Students are strongly encouraged to speak with their advisor and the Office of Financial Aid prior to withdrawing from the College. Students may withdraw from the College (drop all courses) up to and including the last day of class prior to Finals.