Construction Manager-at-Risk (CMR) Services
Three Rivers College (TRC) is accepting Statements of Qualifications (SOQs) from Construction Managers (CMR) to:
- Embrace an integrated project team model including TRC, Dille Pollard Architects, specialty consultants, the CMR and key subcontractors focused solely on the best interest of the Owner.
- Provide high quality pre-construction consulting services including cost estimating, scheduling, phasing logistics, collaboration with the design consultants, site investigation, and assistance in the selection of materials and building systems.
- Assist Project Team in establishing and achieving high performance design and construction goals.
- Solicit and manage subcontractor and supplier bidding.
- Provide high quality construction services to deliver a high-quality project, safely, on time and on budget.
The College reserves the right to accept or reject a bid in part or in its entirety. Questions or concerns should be addressed to the College Purchasing Department prior to bid submission.
All bids are due by August 3, 2021 at 3 p.m..
Download the bid information in the PDF format:
Any surplus items offered for purchase by Three Rivers College can be found at the link below. All sales are final.