The Three Rivers Endowment Trust is dedicated to making success stories happen. It advances the mission of the College by raising funds that support the College's students, faculty, staff, and programs.
Donations to Three Rivers College make a difference by:
- Helping students build brighter futures.
- Providing businesses with a well-trained workforce.
- Building partnerships that make Southeast Missouri a great place for all of us to live, work, and raise families.
- Because the Three Rivers Endowment Trust is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, donations to it are tax deductible.
- Donors receive recognition for their spirit of philanthropy.
- The Endowment Trust provides an avenue for individuals and businesses to partner with the College.
- Construct, expand, and improve Three Rivers' buildings and classrooms.
- Keep Three Rivers on the cutting edge of technology.
- Provide student support.
- Enrich instruction.
- Enhance College programs.
- Strengthen student services.
- Support cultural, civic, and educational activities on campus.
- Help build the future of Southeast Missouri.
Three Rivers Endowment Trust Board Members
David Lynn, Secretary
Dr. Marty Michel, Treasurer
The Hon. John Bloodworth
H. Riley Bock
Charlotte Eubank (Ex Officio)
Sen. Doug Libla
Dr. Wesley Payne
Board members volunteer their time and knowledge to support Three Rivers Endowment Trust and Three Rivers College.
Michelle Reynolds, Director of Development/Executive Director