Celebrate Rocky's Birthday by Giving to the $19.66 Campaign
Rocky Raider was "born" on July 1, 1966. This year, to help us kick off our $19.66 giving campaign, Rocky is asking you to donate at least $19.66 for his birthday. You can make a one-time gift or a recurring donation quarterly or even monthly. All donations go to the TRC Scholarship Fund, so every donation—big or small—goes to help our students.
We hope you'll join us in celebrating Rocky and supporting TRC students. Click here to donate.Online Giving
Click here to donate to the Three Rivers Endowment Trust via a secure portal.
Checks made payable to the "Three Rivers Endowment Trust" with specific instructions in the memo line, can be sent to the following address:
Three Rivers College
2080 Three Rivers Boulevard
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
By using Amazon Smile, a percentage of all your Amazon.com purchases will be donated to Three Rivers College every time you shop. To use Amazon Smile:
- Go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to make it even easier for future purchases.
- You'll see a space to enter a "charity name or location" with a Search button next to it. Enter Three Rivers Endowment Trust and click the Search button.
- From the list that appears, click the Select button next to Three Rivers Endowment Trust.
- Start shopping!
The Three Rivers Endowment Trust is raising funds through the creation of a Three Rivers College brick walk. Click the link to see how you can support Three Rivers by having your message or memorial added to this project.
Buy a Bench
Support the beautification of Three Rivers' Poplar Bluff Campus by purchasing a bench through the Three Rivers Endowment Trust! Click the link to learn more.
Buy a Book
The Myrtle Rutland Library on the Three Rivers College Poplar Bluff Campus continually needs funds for new books to keep our collections current. Click the link to see how you can be a part of building our collection, or make a donation in honor or memory of someone.
Opportunities for Giving
- Gifts in cash
- Gifts of securities (stocks, bonds, notes)
- Gifts of life insurance
- Gifts of real estate, personal property, or equipment
- Legacy Giving (Remembrances, memorials, honorariums to honor a person or occasion)
- Gifts of pledges, bequests by will
- Gifts of trusts with tax benefits to the donor
- Gifts of leases (often given by way of charitable remainder trusts)
Donors to the Endowment Trust see the value of higher education to this area, and for that, we thank you.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding donations, please contact Michelle Reynolds, Director of Development, at 573-840-9077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.