News & Headlines
October 22nd, 2018
Three Rivers College students awarded funds from the Kay Porter Scholarship
Several Three Rivers College students have received funds from the Kay Porter Scholarship, administered by the Three Rivers Endowment Trust.
- Destiny Ann Cagle of Dexter. She is a 2016 graduate of Dexter High School and is the daughter of Harold G. Cagle II and Serina J. Cagle of Dexter. She is pursuing a degree in Business Administration.
- Haley Cornett of Dexter. The daughter of Nancy and Chris Cornett of Dexter, she is a 2017 graduate of Dexter High School and is pursuing a degree in Pre-Engineering.
- Tonya Davis of Sikeston. A 1995 graduate of Charleston High School, she plans to earn an associate degree in Business Administration.
- Jessica Dawson of Van Buren. A 2001 graduate of Southern Reynolds County R-2, Dawson is seeking a degree in Business Administration. She is married to Troy Dawson and is the daughter of David and Sandy Hampton of Ellington.
- Logan Pratt of Piedmont. A 2012 graduate of Clearwater High School, Pratt is married to Josh Pratt and is the daughter of Jeff Handy of Piedmont. She is pursuing a degree in Business Administration.
- Darby Scott of Poplar Bluff. A 2017 graduate of Westwood Baptist Academy, she is the daughter of Barry and Edith Scott of Poplar Bluff and is pursuing a degree in Business Administration.
- Jacob Trent Woodrum of Poplar Bluff. Woodrum is a 2013 graduate of Poplar Bluff High School and is seeking degrees in Accounting Technology and Business Administration. He is the son of Amanda and Dwayne Ormsby of Poplar Bluff and is married to Molly Mae.
These scholarships represent some of the more than $60,000 awarded to students this fall by the Three Rivers Endowment Trust, a 501(c)(3) organization that receives and manages donations on behalf of Three Rivers College. The Endowment Trust provides a mutually beneficial means for individuals and businesses to partner with the College. For information on donating to scholarships, building projects, or other College needs, contact the Three Rivers Development Office at 573-840-9077.
Three Rivers College is committed to contributing to the quality of life in Southeast Missouri with quality, affordable higher education opportunities and community services that support and encourage the economic, civic, and cultural vitality of the region. For more information about college and workforce programs and upcoming events, visit trcc.edu.