News & Headlines
October 22nd, 2018
November events at Three Rivers College
Three Rivers College will host a variety of events in November for students and the community to enjoy. From Raider Basketball games to concerts to theater to art, there’s something for everyone this November at Three Rivers College.
- Raider Basketball: Come out and support the Raiders and Lady Raiders. Admission to home games is $5 (free for 12 and under). Three Rivers students can get in free to regular home games when presenting their TRC ID. See the schedules at www.raidersathletics.com.
- Alice in Wonderland, 7 p.m. November 1-3 and 2 p.m. November 4, Tinnin Fine Arts Center; tickets $10, buy online at trcc.edu/tinnin. Carlie Dillinger directs this Center Stage play about Alice’s topsy-turvy adventures as she tries to save the White Rabbit.
- Conundrum Creatures by Michael A. Baird, November 2-December 7, Tinnin Fine Arts Center; free. Artist lecture 12 p.m. November 2, Robert W. Plaster Free Enterprise Center room 108; free. Mixed media sculptures of menacing folktale monsters from a Poplar Bluff native.
- Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver, 7 p.m. November 3, Rodgers Theatre; tickets $15, buy online at trcc.edu/tinnin. Three Rivers Patrons and the Rodgers Theatre partner to present this award-winning progressive bluegrass/gospel ensemble.
- Imagination at Play, 7 p.m. November 6, Tinnin Fine Arts Center; free. TRC Music Department recital sparks memories of happy times and playful imaginations.
- Kennett Trivia Night , 6 p.m. November 15, Kennett Country Club. Doors open at 5 p.m. for dinner. Preferred deadline for registering is November 8 (for sponsors and teams). Space is limited! This Trivia Night is brought to you by Lady Luck Casino and benefits the Three Rivers College Kennett Student Success Fund. Dinner is included, cash bar. Call 573-840-9077 or email email@example.com with questions. Details and the registration form are online at trcc.edu/development/events.
- Oh Happy Day: Goin’ Back to Gospel, 7 p.m. November 15, Tinnin Fine Arts Center; tickets $15, buy online at trcc.edu/tinnin. Patrons of the Arts presents Oh Happy Day, a supergroup of talented vocalists from Branson performing the high-energy variety show “Goin’ Back to Gospel.” The show mixes singing, dancing, and comedy while highlighting some of the greatest, classic gospel songs of all time.
- Imagine: Joy (Holiday Concert), 7 p.m. November 27, Tinnin Fine Arts Center; free but tickets required. Tickets available at the Poplar Bluff Chamber, TRC Student Accounts Office, and Tinnin Gallery. The Three Rivers College Music Department presents this joyful celebration of the season with TRC and community vocalists and instrumentalists.