Three Rivers College's Educational Talent Search (ETS) is a TRiO program that provides education outreach and is funded through the U.S. Department of Education. Educational Talent Search is designed to motivate and support students in grades 6-12 who have the potential to succeed in college.
The Educational Talent Search program:
- Provides academic, career, and financial aid counseling to its participants.
- Encourages them to graduate from high school.
- Encourages them to continue on to the postsecondary school of their choice.
Am I eligible?
- My parent(s) do not have a bachelors degree
- My family is eligible for services such as free or reduced school lunch
- My family's income is limited and we will need significant help with funding my college education
Schools in the following districts are targeted for recruitment by Three River's Educational Talent Search: Campbell, Dexter R-XI, Doniphan R-1, East Carter County R-II, Greenville R-II, Naylor R-2, Neelyville R-4, Poplar Bluff R-1, Southern Reynolds County R-II, and Twin Rivers.
Documents and Forms
Below are some of the documents and forms relating to Educational Talent Search at Three Rivers College.
- Provide connections to tutoring
- Teach you to manage a budget
- Provide career, college, and scholarship information
- Explain and answer questions on the FAFSA form
- Help with college applications and ACT tests
- Advise and mentor on middle school, high school, and college course selection
- Help you apply for college
How to Contact ETS
- Office Phone: (573) 840-9532
- Email: email@example.com