For StudentsTRC Student myMail Webmail
Change My Password
- TRC Student Webmail is Three Rivers’ student-only email service and uses Microsoft’s Office 365.
- To log in, click the TRC Student myMail Webmail button and enter your username of first initial of your first name and your entire last name followed by the last 4 digits of your Three Rivers Student ID number, and @mymail.trcc.edu:
- Example Student: Rocky Raider
- Example Student ID#: 0123456
- Example Username: email@example.com
- To change your student password, visit the Change Student Password page. TRC Student Webmail, Blackboard and TRC Computer Login passwords use the same password. Changing or resetting the password will change the login password for all three areas
For Faculty/StaffTRC Employee Webmail
Office 365 Portal/Webmail
- TRC Employee Webmail is Three Rivers’ email service for faculty and staff and uses Microsoft Exchange and Outlook Web App.
- To log in, click on the TRC Employee Webmail button and use your Three Rivers’ employee username of first initial of your first name and your last name:
- Example Name: Rocky Raider
- Example Username: rraider
- To change your employee password, visit the Change Employee Password page. For "Domain\user name:" enter "TRCC\" and your username (Example: TRCC\rraider).
Initial Password for Students and Faculty/Staff
Your initial password is a combination of the following:
- Example Student: Rocky Raider, born on July 1, 1966
- First initial of first name, capitalized = R
- First initial of last name, not capitalized = r
- Birthday in numerical format: Month (2 digits), Day (2 digits), Year (2 digits) = 070166
- Ends in an exclamation point = !
- Based on these criteria, the initial password would be Rr070166!
If you receive such a message, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org. NEVER reply to any email asking for your account information or other personal details. For more information, contact the Welcome Center by calling 573-840-9605.