Tuition & FeesTuition*
- Three Rivers District** Residents: $85.00 per credit hour
- Out of District Missouri Residents: $140.00 per credit hour
- Out of State Residents: $178.00 per credit hour
*Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice on the Three Rivers website.
*In-District includes the Three Rivers taxing district of the school districts of Poplar Bluff R-I, Neelyville R-IV, Twin Rivers R-X, Van Buren R-I, Doniphan R-I, Nalyor R-II, East Carter R-II, Ripley County R-III, Ripley County R-IV, Clearwater R-I, and Greenville R-II.
- Common Fees: $33.00/credit hour
- Applied Music Fee: $115.00 per credit hour
- Wet Lab Fee: $40.00
My Lab Fees
- My Lab Plus - English: $72.00
- My Lab Plus - Math: $128.00*
- My Lab Plus - Accounting: $96.00
- My Lab Plus - Business: $127.00
- My Lab Plus - IST : $119.00
*My Lab Plus - Math is charged for any transitional math class.
- Calculator Rental Fee: $30.00
- Textbook Rental Fee: $45.00 per book
- Transcript Fee: $6.00
- Distance Learning Fees: $20.00/credit hour**
*Institutional Fees are those fees necessary to cover the operational cost of providing specific services for the student.
**Distance Learning Fees are charged for every section taught on the web or over ITV.
Tuition Plan: FY2016-FY2020
This information is provided to allow future financial planning for academic success. The tables indicate the amount of increase in tuition allowable per year for the next five years with the subsequent table below defining how this would affect the rate of tuition at Three Rivers College. Please note that these are projections based upon allowable guidelines and do not represent actual set rates at this time, but rather the potential rates of tuition offered at Three Rivers College. The information in the Five Year Tuition Plan Proposal was approved by the Three Rivers College Board of Trustees on March 25, 2015.