Tuition & FeesTuition*
- Three Rivers District** Residents: $85.00 per credit hour
- Out of District Missouri Residents: $134.00 per credit hour
- Out of State Residents: $170.00 per credit hour
*Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice on the Three Rivers website.
*In-District includes the Three Rivers taxing district of the school districts of Poplar Bluff R-I, Neelyville R-IV, Twin Rivers R-X, Van Buren R-I, Doniphan R-I, Nalyor R-II, East Cater R-II, Ripley County R-III, Ripley County R-IV, Clearwater R-I, and Greenville R-II.
- Common Fees: $29.00/credit hour
- Applied Music Fee: $115.00 per credit hour
- Math Technology Fee: $80.00*
- Wet Lab Fee: $40.00
*Math Techonology Fee is charged for any online College Algebra class.
My Lab Fees
- My Lab Plus - English: $72.00
- My Lab Plus - Math: $128.00*
- My Lab Plus - Accounting: $93.00
- My Lab Plus - Business: $127.00
- My Lab Plus - IST : $119.00
*My Lab Plus - Math is charged for any transitional math class.
- Calculator Rental Fee: $30.00
- Textbook Rental Fee: $40.00 per book
- Transcript Fee: $6.00
- Distance Learning Fees: $15.00/credit hour**
*Institutional Fees are those fees necessary to cover the operational cost of providing specific services for the student.
**Distance Learning Fees are charged for every section taught on the web or over ITV.