Three Rivers Alumni AssociationThe mission of the Alumni Association is to advance, support and promote the interests of Three Rivers, its students, alumni and association members. The Alumni Association is affiliated with the Office of Development.
Who Can Join
Membership in the Alumni Association is open to all Three Rivers graduates and former students and Three Rivers faculty, staff, trustees, and supporters who have an interest in the growth and development of the college.
The objectives of the Alumni Association are to:
- Build loyalty and support for Three Rivers among its graduates and former students.
- Encourage alumni to support Three Rivers through fund-raising, student recruiting and promoting the interests of the college through contacts locally, regionally, statewide and nationally.
- Foster a spirit of fellowship among alumni.
- Inform alumni about Three Rivers and unite them in efforts that advance the welfare of the college.
- Acknowledge the achievements of students and alumni.
Fill out the form below to submit your information to start receiving information about the Alumni Association. We have several exciting events and opportunities throughout the year, so be sure to stay informed.
You must enter a valid email address or the form will not send. Items marked with a * are required.