Skip to content

Student Complaint Resolution

When a complaint is not resolved at this level, the student will be given the option to file an appeal with the Chief Student Services Officer, please refer to College regulation SR 2140 Student Appeals for details. In rare cases when all other forms of resolution have been exhausted and the student believes their status at the College has been adversely affected by an incorrect or inappropriate decision or behavior, the student may consider filing a grievance, refer to College regulation SR 2130 Student Grievance for details.

If a concern cannot be resolved to the student’s satisfaction through the College’s Student Appeals process or, if applicable, the College’s Grievance process, the student may seek additional assistance by filing a complaint with the Missouri Department of Higher Education or the Higher Learning Commission.

Distance Education students who believe their concerns have not been sufficiently addressed through the College’s appeal and/or grievance procedures and who are taking online courses through the College and reside in NC-SARA states may file with the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA) Complaint Process or the Missouri Department of Higher Education. Online students residing in California or Massachusetts should follow those states’ complaint resolution guidelines.

Main Campus
2080 Three Rivers Blvd., Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

P: (877) 879-8722 View all locations