Accreditation & Authorizations
Accreditation ensures that student work satisfactorily completed at Three Rivers will be recognized at full value by other colleges, universities, and professional schools. Higher Learning Commission Reaffirmation of Accreditation August 03, 2018
- Official Notification Letter of Reaffirmation from the Higher Learning Commission
- Higher Learning Commission Criteria for Accreditation (Effective September 1, 2020)
Three Rivers College is proud to have received approval and/or accreditation to offer the following programs:
- Education: Pre-professional teacher education programs are approved by the Missouri State Board of Education.
- Medical Laboratory Technician: The Medical Laboratory Technician program is accredited under the Missouri Health Professions Consortium MLT Program by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
- Nursing: Nursing (AAS) program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission on Education in Nursing (ACEN) and fully approved by the Missouri State Board of Nursing.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant: The Occupational Therapy Assistant Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- Paramedic: The Three Rivers College Paramedic Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professionals. Three Rivers College is recognized by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Bureau of Emergency Medical Services as an accredited EMS training entity.
- Practical Nursing: The Practical Nursing program is fully approved by the Missouri State Board of Nursing.
As a member of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA), Three Rivers College is authorized to offer its online courses to students residing in other State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA) participating states. SARA has no effect upon professional licensing requirements.