Clubs & Organizations
Our student organizations and activities assist students in developing culturally, socially, and educationally.
Organizations active during any given semester may include, but are not limited to:
- Alpha Delta Nu Honor Society
- Collegiate DECA
- Gay-Straight Alliance
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Sigma Kappa Delta
- Skills USA
- Spanish Club
- Student Ambassadors
- Student Government Association
- Student Nurses Association
- Student Veterans Association
- Triple Creek Cutters
- Writing Circle
Three Rivers College is an equal opportunity institution that commits itself to the policy that there will be no unlawful discrimination against any person because of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or national origin.
Student Government Association
The Student Government Association (SGA) is the premier student advocacy body on campus. As the student governing body for Three Rivers College, SGA works to be a voice for all Three Rivers students. All students are encouraged to help SGA better serve the student body by becoming involved.
Benefits of being an active member of SGA include:
- You get the opportunity to have your voice heard and work with people to resolve issues, incorporate your ideas, and get the word out to other students and faculty.
- You get to help with planning and executing student activities.
- You can help shape the attitude and level of student participation at Three Rivers.
- You can be involved in activities that are great resume builders.
- You can have fun and learn at the same time.
- You can impact the College for future generations.
All students who are currently enrolled as regular students are members of the Three Rivers Student Government Association.
How to Get Involved
SGA meets at regularly scheduled times when classes are in session. All students are welcome and encouraged to attend meetings.
Scholarships are available for SGA Officers. The SGA President, SGA Vice President, Liaison, Director of Activities, and Secretary receive a $750 scholarship in return for 75 hours of service to the College. For more information about SGA interviews, contact the SGA at email@example.com.
Contact the SGA
You may contact the SGA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#WeAre3R! Get info and scores for our men and women’s basketball, baseball/softball, rodeo and cheer teams.