Take the shortest pathway to your greatest success at Three Rivers College. Get started today.
Getting Started Checklist
Here’s everything you need to get started at Three Rivers College. Follow these simple steps to begin your path to success. If you need more help, visit our How-To Videos page for detailed instructions on a variety of topics.
All students must complete an application first.
To complete ID Verification, follow the instructions in your admissions email, connect with someone online Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 – 4 p.m., or contact the Welcome Center at 573-840-9605.
You will receive your student ID in the mail after ID verification is complete.
Placement scores are used to assist advisors in placing you in classes where you will be most successful.
If you have not taken the ACT, SAT, or Accuplacer test in the last five years, you will need to take a placement exam. Visit the Testing page for more details.
Previous college credits may be used instead of test results. To determine if your previous credits may be used instead of test results, please submit college transcripts to the Office of the Registrar.
- Request your high school transcript be sent to email@example.com. Official high school transcripts must have a graduation date and an authorized signature.
- Request your official college transcripts electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse or Parchment, or contact your previous college or university. Mailed transcripts must be received by Three Rivers in a sealed envelope.
Federal and state aid will not be processed until all transcripts are received.
Contact the Welcome Center at 573-840-9605 or WelcomeCenter@trcc.edu to schedule an advising session before registering for classes.
Before reaching out, ensure that you’ve:
- Completed your application.
- Submitted placement scores.
- Submitted transcripts.
Three Rivers College offers affordable tuition and fees as well as financial aid options.
All students interested in financial aid must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and use our school code: 004713.
Requirements for Financial Aid:
- High school transcripts or HiSET/GED scores are required by the federal government for any student wanting to receive federal aid. Financial Aid also requires students to submit official college transcripts from all institutions attended to the Office of the Registrar.
- Income tax form or other proof of income
- Must be degree-seeking in order to receive Financial Aid
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress to continue to receive Financial Aid
If you have any questions regarding financial aid or scholarships, contact the Financial Aid office at 573-840-9606.
The schedule provided at the time of registration includes your cost of tuition. Your tuition must be paid, or payment arrangements made, by the due date listed on the Tuition & Fees page.
Cancellation and/or late charges will occur if the bill is not paid on time. Financial Aid can be used for payment of the tuition only when an award notice has been received by the College.
Three Rivers awards college credit in transfer for college-level courses completed at accredited colleges and universities. Learn more about transfer requirements.
Admissions Policy & Requirements
Three Rivers College is an open access institution that provides full educational opportunities and encourages the enrollment of all persons able to benefit from the education programs offered by the College. Three Rivers commits itself to the policy that there shall be no unlawful discrimination against any person because of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or national origin. The College strictly adheres to all local, state, accreditation, and federal policies and rules that may apply to college admissions.
For additional information, please review our Admissions Requirements & Regulations.
Select academic programs have a limited number of student spots. Students will be accepted according to the approved selection process as outlined in each program’s section.