Get ready for the next step with our career services, including job searches, interview skills, resume writing and more.
Career Services & Assistance
Our services and programs help you with career development and future employment. Our career services include:
- Career exploration/assessment and planning assistance
- Job search assistance
- Job postings from local employers
- Career and job fairs
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- Interviewing skills assistance
- Transfer/articulation information
- Transfer fairs
Receive one-on-one help at our Career Center, located in Room 117 (next door to the Career Services Office) in the Westover Administrative Building. We provide assistance with educational and career planning, job searching, resume building and interviewing skills, and the Center has computers for students to use.
Education & Career Planning Tools
Unsure what career path you’d like or would be best suited for? We have assessments available to help you discover what careers fit your interests and personality. The Focus2 software package is available for students to explore degrees, careers and future planning. Please contact us for access to this software.
Improve your interview technique and build confidence with Big Interview, an on-demand system that combines training and practice. Big Interview offers a variety of tools including:
- Mock interview practice and recording
- Written and video curriculum covering the entire job search and interview process
- Sharing videos externally/internally for feedback
- Admin dashboard with reporting
- Customize/record questions and question sets
- Resume tool
Set up your Big Interview account
- Go to trcc.biginterview.com and click “Register.”
- Enter your school email address, name and password. Click “Create my Account.”
- Log in and get started.
Job Opportunities for Students and Graduates
Looking for a full- or part-time job? We work with local employers to gather job opportunities for our graduates and current students. Stop by our job posting board in the Career Center.
College Central Network
Three Rivers College uses College Central Network (CCN) as its official job resource and resume system. Local employers post jobs directly to our job posting board via the CCN site for current students and alumni. CCN helps you:
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio for potential employers to view.
- Apply for jobs and internship/co-op job opportunities posted exclusively for you.
- Search opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central® national job boards.
- Access our events calendar, career advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
Work Study Opportunities
Students eligible for financial aid work study can view campus employment information and job opportunities. Students are responsible for seeking out the jobs available and speaking to the College staff member in charge of the department.