Center at Sikeston
103 East Kathleen Street
Sikeston, MO 63801
ITV Fax: 573-472-6562
Nursing Office: 573-472-6585
Director: Missy Marshall
College Within Your Reach
Three Rivers offers:
- College transfer: Get the same general education courses as a four-year university for about half the cost, then transfer to finish your bachelor’s degree having saved thousands of dollars.
- Career/technical programs: Associate of Applied Science programs offer training for in-demand jobs with good salaries.
- Convenience: Day, evening, and online classes.
- Affordable costs: Low tuition, rental books, help applying for financial aid.
Focus on Your Success
- One-on-one help to get you enrolled, create an education plan, apply for financial aid, and select courses to fit your schedule.
- Individual attention with small classes, instructors who know your name.
- Financial Aid available to help students pay for their education, including grants, such as Pell Grants; scholarships; A+ Incentive; veterans benefits; and retraining programs. In addition, Three Rivers offers several payment options.
- Academic services including tutoring (on site and online) and library services.
- Computer Center with high-speed Internet access.
- Bookstore offering rental books that can save you hundreds of dollars each semester.
- Three Rivers is building an Eastern Campus at Highways 60 and 61 in Sikeston to serve the education needs of the Interstate 55 corridor. The demand for quality higher education is skyrocketing, and we’re meeting it.
- The Eastern Campus will allow Three Rivers to offer more classes, more programs, more degrees, educate more students, increase workforce training, and provide more services to the region.
- The 36,000 square-foot inaugural building will include classrooms, a computer lab, science labs, LPN to RN program facilities, a library, and an exhibit hall/auditorium.
- Master plan allows for expansion of the campus.
Complete Your Degree in Sikeston
With a wide range of classes offered at the Center at Sikeston, students can complete the following associate degrees without a long commute:
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Criminal Justice
- Diversified Technology
- Early Childhood Development
- General Education
- LPN-RN Bridge
- Paraprofessional Educator