The Financial Aid staff is available to assist you with these steps to get you started on the financial aid process.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Apply for Admission to Three Rivers College.
- Fill out a FAFSA.
- Learn about and apply for Direct Student Loans.
- If you are a veteran, please visit Veteran Information and Services.
- Are you eligible for A+ Financial Incentive?
- Learn about and apply for our talent/merit based scholarships.
- Are you eligible for Federal Work-Study? This is determined by your FAFSA. Click here to see a list of open positions and how to apply for jobs.
- Are you a displaced worker?
- Do you have a disability?
When will I get my money/reimbursement?
Students who have completed their aid process by the posted Priority Deadlines will receive their disbursements by the fourth week of the semester. If you do not meet the priority deadline, disbursements are completed every Friday thereafter. The sooner you finished your financial aid process, the sooner you will see your refund.
Fall 2012 Aid: July 2, 2012
Winter/Spring 2013 Aid: November 2, 2012
Summer 2013 Aid: April 1, 2013