Notice: Three Rivers College is closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. Our primary concern is to maintain a safe and healthy environment for students, employees, and visitors. This is a rapidly changing situation; we are working with state and local officials to develop, update, and implement plans in response to COVID-19.
The hiring process for several positions has been put on hold. We will continue to monitor the situation and will send out communications regarding the future of each position as decisions are made.
To remain up to date on position vacancies, please continue to visit https://trcc.edu/employment. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to the Office of Human Resources at 573-840-9695 or email at email@example.com. Again, thank you for your interest in employment with Three Rivers College and for your patience during this time.Three Rivers College is committed to providing equal opportunity in all areas of education, recruiting, hiring, retention, promotion, and contracted service. The college further commits itself to the policy that there shall be no unlawful discrimination against any person because of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, gender, or national origin. The college does not sponsor non-residents for purposes of employment.
The college's equal opportunity policy extends to prohibitions against unlawful harassment of students or employees because of the individual's race, color, religion, disability, age, gender, or national origin. This prohibition against harassment includes, but is not limited to, disparaging comments, written material, physical assaults, verbal threats, and offensive pranks.
Three Rivers College is a participating provider in the E-Verify program sponsored by the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Upon hire, proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States will be required. Please review the E-Verify notification below:
- E-Verify (English | Spanish)
- Right to Work (English | Spanish)
- Campus Safety Report (All locations)
Any unsolicited resume, related document or application that does not indicate application for a specific vacant position will not be accepted, acknowledged, retained, or considered as a formal application.
To be considered for employment:
- All applicants for employment, full-time, part-time and adjunct faculty must submit a completed and signed application for employment. A cover letter, resume, and transcripts (photocopies are acceptable for the search process) are also required unless otherwise noted. Incomplete files will not be acknowledged or reviewed.
- All final candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background check and reference check.
- All full-time new hires require Board of Trustee approval.
Kristina McDaniel, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Director of Human Resources
Three Rivers College
2080 Three Rivers Blvd.
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
The Employment Application is a savable, fillable PDF document. Make sure entire application is complete before doing so. When submitting, you can then add additional documentation (i.e., a resume, transcripts, etc.) as attachments.
Three Rivers is currently accepting applications for the full-time and part-time positions listed below. The job announcements are posted in PDF format.
Adjunct Faculty Positions
- Behavioral Health Support Program Coordinator
- Instructor/Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach
- Instructor in Biology
- Instructor in Nursing
- Instructor in Reading
- Practical Nursing Instructor - Sikeston
- Disability Services Specialist
- CDL Trainer
- Event Staff
- Instructional Assistant(s)
- Professional Tutor (English and Math)
- Professional Tutor – Sikeston
- Tinnin Center Assistant
- Tutor - Dexter
- Welcome Center Facilitator
- Assistant Director, Financial Aid
- Assistant Director of Housing
- Dean of Instruction/Chief Academic Officer
- Mail Services/Receiving Agent
- Student Services Advisor
- System Administrator
The following listings are for positions with Three Rivers' partners at our various locations. Please follow the application instructions on each individual listing, not the general Three Rivers application process.