Career and Technical Education. The Business Management courses are designed to provide a two-year intensified business program. This program focuses on developing managerial skills needed for positions in the fields of marketing and management. Included in the Business Management program is an internship to provide specialized on-the-job work experience in the career for which the student is training. Students enrolled in the Business Management program will have the opportunity to join Collegiate DECA.
- Apply analytical and critical thinking skills with direct application to business environments.
- Demonstrate effective oral, written, and persuasive business communication.
- Summarize human relations and diversity in professional and business environments.
- Apply ethical and moral values to general business principles and practices.
- Demonstrate proper use of technology and computer software applications as they apply to business management.
- Prepare a business financial statement.