Educational Talent Search
Three Rivers College’s Educational Talent Search (ETS) is a TRiO program funded through the U.S. Department of Education to motivate and support students in grades 6-12 who have the potential to succeed in college.
About the Educational Talent Program
The Educational Talent Program (ETS) provides academic, career, and financial aid counseling to its participants, motivates them to graduate from high school, and encourages them to continue on to the postsecondary school of their choice.
Three Rivers’ ETS has many activities for participants throughout the school year, including monthly in-school workshops, college campus tours and cultural enrichment trips. As students advance toward high school graduation, the focus is centered on preparing them to apply, enroll and become successful in their careers. Services provided by the program include goal setting, character building activities and more.
- Provide connections to tutoring.
- Teach budget management.
- Provide career, college and scholarship information.
- Explain and answer questions about the FAFSA form.
- Help with college applications and ACT tests.
- Advise and mentor on middle school, high school and college course selection.
- Help students apply for college.
- Your parent(s) do not have a bachelor’s degree.
- Your family is eligible for services such as free or reduced school lunch.
- Your family’s income is limited and you will need significant help funding your college education.
ETS Target Schools
Schools in the following districts are targeted for recruitment by Three River’s ETS: Campbell, Dexter R-XI, Doniphan R-1, East Carter County R-II, Greenville R-II, Naylor R-2, Neelyville R-4, Poplar Bluff R-1, Southern Reynolds County R-II, and Twin Rivers.
Documents & Forms
View Three Rivers’ ETS documents and forms: