Development EventsThe Development Office, in conjunction with the Three Rivers Endowment Trust, coordinates multiple events each year in order to help engage the community, recognize college supporters, raise funds, involve alumni, and advance the missions of Three Rivers College and the Three Rivers Endowment Trust. Below, you'll find information and registration details for these activities planned at Three Rivers.
TRC Day at the Ballpark
Support scholarships for Three Rivers students and have a great day at the ballpark on April 28 at the 1:15 p.m. Cardinals game vs. Cincinnati Reds. Tickets are $30 each and will be in sections 166-169 (Left Field Box/Lower Left Field Box). Each ticket also includes a voucher for a hot dog and drink (a $15 added value)! April 28 is Promo Day, so there will be several giveaways and special activities.
Score on Promo Day!
- Kids Road Alternate Yadier Molina Jersey: Giveaway for kids ages 15 and younger entering with a ticket.
- MLB Network/Cardinals Tote Bag: Giveaway for the first 30,000 fans, 16 and older.
- Kids Free Ticket Voucher: All kids ages 15 and younger entering with a ticket will receive a free ticket voucher valid for select Cardinals regular-season home games during the 2019 season.
- Free Ice Cream: Starting two hours prior to the game, enjoy games, prizes, and free Prairie Farms frozen treats (while supplies last) in the Ford Plaza. Kids Club members will receive front-of-the-line access.
- Prairie Farms Kids Run the Bases: Kids 15 and younger get to run the bases postgame.
- Poplar Bluff Realty, 1800 N. Westwood Blvd.
- Edie Dilbeck, WEST212 (the Westover Building on the TRC campus) or 573-840-9688
- Michelle Reynolds, email@example.com or 573-840-9077