The Development Office, in conjunction with the Three Rivers Endowment Trust, coordinates multiple events each year in order to help engage the community, recognize college supporters, raise funds, involve alumni, and advance the missions of Three Rivers College and the Three Rivers Endowment Trust. Below, you'll find information and registration details for these activities planned at Three Rivers.
Run 4 The Arts
Join us for our annual “Run 4 The Arts” on Saturday, September 14, at our Poplar Bluff Campus. Participants may run or walk the four-mile course or choose the one-mile option. T-shirts are guaranteed to those registered by August 28. All funds benefit endowed fund scholarships earmarked for students studying the arts at Three Rivers College. Strollers are welcome in the run/walk! If you want to participate without breaking a sweat, sign up for the 0.0k to receive a shirt!
Trophies will be awarded to the top overall male and female, with medals awarded for various age groups.
- Date/Time: The race begins at 9 a.m. Saturday, September 14. Same-day registration begins at 8 a.m. Packets may be picked up the day of the race or from 3-5 p.m. Friday, September 13, at the Tinnin Fine Arts Center lobby.
- Location: Tinnin Fine Arts Center parking lot, Three Rivers College Poplar Bluff Campus
- Cost: Registration fee for the 4-mile run/walk, 1-mile walk, or 0.0K is $20.
- Deadline: August 28 to be guaranteed a race T-shirt (you may sign up as late as the day of the event, but we cannot guarantee a T-shirt after the deadline).
- Sponsorships are available.
- For More Information: Call 573-840-9077 or email email@example.com.
- Registration Form
- Sponsorship Form
- Register/Pay Online
Alumni Award Nominations
Each year, we recognize a former student/Three Rivers graduate who has demonstrated significant achievements and earned high respect among their peers.
This year, we are introducing a new award for alumni who attended Three Rivers within the past 15 years. These up-and-comers should show a commitment to their community and profession.
The nomination deadline for both awards is October 4, 2019. For more information, call 573-840-9077, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.