Date: September 18, 2023
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Location: Bess Activity Center
Join us for the second session in the FREE three-part series on How to Spot a Narcissist, from 6-7 p.m. on September 18, in the Bess Activity Center conference room. Part 1 will be held on September 11, and Part 3 will be held on September 25. This series is brought to you by the Behavioral Health Support program.
Session 2: Narcissistic Abuse
- The Narcissist, The Abuser
- Narcissistic Parents
- Narcissistic Intimate Partners
- Narcissistic Mental, Emotional Abuse, and Exploitation
It is free to attend, but prior registration is required. To register, please contact Corey Reynolds at 573-840-9631, ext. 8361, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Is This Important?
- Studies are proving that narcissism is a wide-spread and fast-growing issue facing us today.
- Learning more about narcissism will help participants recognize narcissistic traits and help them develop safe strategies for dealing with narcissists.
“Not every abuser is a narcissist, but every narcissist is an abuser.”
Dr. Les Carter