Veteran Information & ServicesThe Financial Aid Office is responsible to certify all veteran’s benefits and provide services to students who are eligible to receive education assistance as administered through the U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs. Veterans, dependents and spouses of veterans or members of National Guard should contact the Office of Financial Aid to initiate their GI Bill benefits as well as Federal and State tuition assistance. Monthly benefit rates are set by Congress and the DVA and vary according to the student’s benefits categories and enrollment.
VA Educational Benefit recipients are required to meet the same standard of progress as all students. In addition, veterans and their dependents are required to:
- Declare an approved educational program of study.
- Submit all high school transcripts, previous college transcripts, and military transcripts to the Registrar’s Office.
- Veterans and members of the National Guard should present a copy of their DD-214 (member 4 copies) or NOBE.
- Notify the Office of Financial Aid of any changes to enrollment or program of study.
- Submit a Veterans Registration Form each semester.
- Veteran's Registration Form
- General Information for Veterans Benefits
- Veterans Benefits Packet
- Tuition Assistance and Grant Programs
- Federal Shopping Sheet
For additional information on education programs and to apply for Veterans’ Benefits visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Website.