Financial Aid
Veteran Information & Services

Three Rivers is a Military Friendly School
Three Rivers is a proud sponsor of a Student Veterans Association chapter.
The Financial Aid Office is responsible to certify all veteran’s benefits and provides services to students who are eligible to receive education assistance as administered through the U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs. Veterans, dependents and spouses of veterans or members of National Guard should contact the Financial Aid Office to initiate their GI Bill benefits. Monthly benefit rates are set by Congress and the DVA and vary according to the student’s benefits categories and enrollment.

Students receiving VA Educational Benefits are required to meet the same standard of progress as all students. In addition, veterans and their dependents are required to:
  • Declare an approved educational program of study.
  • Submit all high school transcripts, previous college transcripts, and military transcripts to the Registrar’s Office.
  • Veterans and members of the National Guard should present a copy of their DD-214 (member 4 copies) or NOBE.
  • Notify financial aid of any changes to enrollment or program of study.
  • Submit a Veterans Registration Form each semester.
In keeping with the College’s dedication to our veterans, the Three Rivers College Board of Trustees approved a tuition policy which allows veterans, their spouses or children to be charged in-district tuition without regard to their residency.

For additional information on education programs and to apply for Veterans’ Benefits visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Website.

Three Rivers College Menu
About Us News & Headlines Admissions Current Students Academics ARC/Library Financial Aid Student Accounts Student Services Campus Life Faculty/Staff Directory Contact Us Tinnin Center President's Office Campus Safety Raiders Athletics