We partner with donors to invest in Three Rivers students, faculty, and programs.
Three Rivers Endowment Trust
The Three Rivers Endowment Trust was established to channel donations to Three Rivers College in a way that benefits both the College and you, the donor. All gifts are managed by the Endowment Trust Board and ultimately directed back to the College as instructed. Most importantly, we’re dedicated to making success stories happen, advancing the mission of the College by raising funds that support the College’s students, faculty, staff and programs.
Three Rivers Endowment Trust is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and your donations are tax deductible.
Make a Difference
Your donations can:
- Help students build brighter futures.
- Provide businesses with a well-trained workforce.
- Build partnerships that make Southeast Missouri a great place to live, work and raise families.
- Construct, expand and improve Three Rivers’ buildings and classrooms.
- Keep the College on the cutting edge of technology.
- Strengthen our programs and student support services.
- Support cultural, civic and educational activities on campus.
Three Rivers Endowment Trust Board Members
Thank you to our Board members who volunteer their time and knowledge to support Three Rivers Endowment Trust and Three Rivers College.
Dr. Marty Michel, Chair
Debbie Solomon, Secretary
Misty Burke, Treasurer
The Hon. John Bloodworth
H. Riley Bock
Charlotte Eubank (Ex Officio)
Sen. Doug Libla
Dr. Wesley Payne