Main Campus – Poplar Bluff
Known as “The Gateway to the Ozarks,” Poplar Bluff is surrounded by beautiful nature conservation land, and the Black River runs through the city. There are plenty of parks and trails where students can enjoy a scenic walk. The town has plenty of local restaurants where you can meet up with friends to grab a bite to eat.
About the Poplar Bluff Campus
Our beautiful 80-acre campus is designed to provide students with a high-quality learning experience.
- Newly renovated Crisp Technology Center for career and workforce development courses and programs
- New facilities for fire science training
- State-of-the-art nursing labs
- Modern science labs
- Full-service library
- Tutoring and learning center
- Art gallery
- Newly renovated theater for music performances, community plays, and traveling national shows
- Free and plentiful parking