ParkingAll vehicles operated on campus must be registered in the Office of Student Accounts.
Each car operated on campus must have a parking permit (sticker) affixed to the passenger side windshield. There is no charge for the parking permit.
Students using handicapped spaces must obtain a special permit from the Missouri Department of Revenue. State guidelines are followed for these permits.
From 7 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, parking on the entire lot in front of the Porter Building, as well as the spaces behind and beside the Academic Resource Commons, are restricted to handicap permit holders, college visitors, and college employees only.
The Dean of Student Services is authorized to enforce parking rules, and all appeals must be made to that office.
Fines for parking violations are as follows:
- 101 - Student parked in Visitor or Faculty/Staff parking: $25
- 102 - Unauthorized parking while college is closed (minimum 48hrs): $25
- 103 - Entering area restricted from vehicle travel: $25
- 104 - Failure to obey traffic control signs: $50
- 105 - Vehicle unsafe or disruptive operation: $50
- 106 - Unauthorized use, counterfeit, altering, defacing permit: $50
- 107 - Parking on/over line: $25
- 108 - Parking by a yellow curb, line, crossed out area: $25
- 109 - Parking in driveway, sidewalk, lawn, loading zones, fire lanes, no parking: $50
- 110 - Parking in handicapped or crossed out section next to handicapped parking: $50
- 112 - Parking in visitor parking without registering: $25
- 113 - Obstructing the flow of traffic, blocked road or intersection: $50
- 114 - Littering: $50
- 115 - Smoking in prohibited area: $25
If a student borrows an unregistered vehicle for a day, a temporary parking permit must be obtained from the Office of Student Accounts without charge immediately upon arrival on campus.