The Commencement ceremony is the most important event of the year at Three Rivers College. It is a time to recognize our graduates, who we have come to know, encourage, challenge, assist, and now to cheer as they celebrate their achievements.
Here are the details about the 2019 Commencement:
- The ceremony begins at 6 p.m. May 17 at the Libla Family Sports Complex. Doors open at 4 p.m.
- Tickets are required for this year’s Commencement.
- Three Rivers will run shuttles between the Libla Family Sports Complex and the parking lots across from the baseball field, in front of the Tinnin Fine Arts Center, in front of the Bess Activity Center, and at the Westwood Event Center. Designated pick up and drop off spots on those lots are marked with Event Pickup banners. The shuttles will begin running at 4 p.m. May 17.
- Family and friends attending the ceremony should enter and exit the Libla Family Sports Complex through the Lobby doors at the front of the building. The public will not be allowed to enter or exit from the lower level (arena floor).
- Graduates should enter on the south side of the building under the tent.
- Upon completion of the ceremony, graduates and their families can meet under the tent on the south side of the Sports Complex.
Can’t make it to the ceremony? Watch the TRC Commencement ceremony live by clicking here. Livestream goes active at 5:30 p.m. May 17, with the ceremony beginning at 6 p.m.