WHAT TO DO BEFORE WE CAN DETERMINE IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE:
- Submit a FAFSA.
- Make sure your financial aid file is complete (transcripts, verification documents, etc.).
- Be enrolled in the current semester in an approved degree or certificate program.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Complete the Student Work-Study Employment Application and submit to the Office of Financial Aid:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 573-840-9604 or
- Return to the Office of Financial Aid.
- The Office of Financial Aid will determine eligibility.
- If you are eligible, your application will be available for review by each department and interviews may be scheduled.
- Applications will remain available for viewing by the designated offices for candidates who are eligible.
- Positions are limited.
- Please contact the Office of Financial Aid if you are no longer interested in a work study position.
- Once hired, the Office of Financial Aid will send your supervisor a Work Study Eligibility & Hiring Form.
- Upon completion of the form, including all signatures, you should submit the form to the Human Resources Office (WEST 108 - Westover Building) with required forms of identification.
- All information must be completed, received, and approved by the Human Resources Office AND your timesheet available in your myTRCC.
- At this point, you may begin working at the designated time agreed upon with the supervisor.
For questions about the Federal Work Study program, please email email@example.com or call 573-840-9606.
Current Available Positions
Please contact the Office of Financial Aid for current job positions.
Three Rivers College is an equal opportunity institution that commits itself to the policy that there will be no unlawful discrimination against any person because of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or national origin.