Three Rivers College will honor the contributions and successes of its alumni at the annual Alumni Reunion celebration on Saturday, January 22, on the Three Rivers College Poplar Bluff campus.
“We hope TRC alumni and members of the community will ‘save the date’ for the 2022 TRC Alumni Reunion,” said Michelle Reynolds, Director of Development at Three Rivers College. “At Three Rivers, all our former students are alumni, even if you only took one class. We’re planning a lot of fun activities this year, and we encourage everyone to attend.”
Raiders and Lady Raiders basketball games will be held that day in conjunction with the Alumni Reunion. All Three Rivers former students, graduates, and former and current faculty and staff will receive free admission to the games versus State Fair and Alumni Reunion activities.
The Lady Raiders game is at 5 p.m. and the Raiders game will start at 7 p.m.
The Three Rivers College Athletics Hall of Fame and the Three Rivers Alumni Star Award return with new inductees. These ceremonies will be part of the Reunion festivities.
For more information on Alumni Reunion, visit trcc.edu/development/events.
Below are the events planned for the 2022 Alumni Reunion. Order your 2022 Alumni Reunion T-shirt online now! Or download the Alumni Reunion T-shirt order form.
- 7-10 a.m. – Pancake Breakfast at the Bess Activity Center to Support TRC Scholarships.
- 2 p.m. – Virtual Concert by the TRC Music Department. Listen via the Tinnin Facebook page.
- 3 p.m. – Alumni Star Award presentation; Tinnin Fine Arts Center lobby.
- 4 p.m. – Doors open at the Libla Family Sports Complex.
- 5 p.m. – Lady Raiders basketball game vs. State Fair Community College.
- Hall of Fame Inductee recognition following the Lady Raiders game.
- 7 p.m. – Raiders Basketball vs. State Fair Community College.
- 8:30 p.m. – (Halftime) Alumni Star recognition and announcement of 50/50 winner. 50/50 tickets are $1 each or six for $5. All proceeds benefit scholarships for Three Rivers College students.
Three Rivers College is committed to contributing to the quality of life in Southeast Missouri with quality, affordable higher education opportunities and community services that support and encourage the economic, civic, and cultural vitality of the region. For more information about college and workforce programs and upcoming events, visit trcc.edu.