The Development Office, in conjunction with the Three Rivers Endowment Trust, coordinates multiple events each year in order to help engage the community, recognize college supporters, raise funds, involve alumni, and advance the missions of Three Rivers College and the Three Rivers Endowment Trust. Below, you'll find information and registration details for these activities planned at Three Rivers.
Poplar Bluff Trivia Night
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have reimagined our annual Trivia Night. This year, we will hold a series of “Trivia Thursdays” on the TRC Facebook page. Beginning March 4, join us every Thursday for fun poll-style trivia — free and open to all! We’ll randomly draw a winner from those who correctly answer that week’s question and award them a prize.
In addition to Trivia Thursdays, we have a lot of great prizes lined up for this year's raffle! Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20, and you can purchase them through March 22 at the Student Accounts office, located on the first floor of the Westover building. The drawing will be held on March 23, live on the TRC Facebook page.
- 42MM Apple Watch Series 3 – donated by Southern Bank
- ORCA 40 Cooler – donated by Orgill
- Cornhole Set – donated by Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
- Weekend stay at the Blue Peacock in Downtown Branson – donated by Productive Staffing
- Michelob Ultra Golf Bag – donated by Wil Fisher Distributing
- Skin care bundle valued at more than $100 – donated by Aesthetic Nirvana
- Milwaukee Packout – donated by Do It Best Corp.
If you can't make it to the Poplar Bluff campus, please contact Michelle Reynolds at 573-840-9077 or firstname.lastname@example.org for raffle tickets.
We may not be having an in-person event this year, but businesses can still get involved as sponsors or prize donors. For details, take a look at the flyer below, call 573-840-9077, or email email@example.com. All proceeds benefit the Black & Gold Scholarship Fund at Three Rivers College; donations are also accepted.
Alumni Reunion 2021: March 13
Our annual Alumni Reunion is March 13, 2021, and we’re planning some great opportunities for you to catch up with old friends and help support TRC.
The current lineup of events includes:
- Anytime, Raiders Helping Raiders Food Drive. Collection boxes will be available at the Libla Family Sports Complex during all events.
- 2 p.m., Virtual Concert by the TRC Music Department. Listen via the Tinnin Facebook page.
- 4 p.m., Registration opens for the Raiders Alumni Shootout Contest and Fundraiser. $2 to participate; open to all TRC graduates and former students. All proceeds benefit scholarships for Three Rivers College students.
- 5 p.m., Lady Raiders Basketball game vs. Mineral Area.
- Hall of Fame Inductee recognition following the Lady Raiders game.
- 7 p.m., Raiders Basketball vs. Mineral Area.
- 8:30 p.m. (Halftime) Alumni Star recognition and announcement of 50/50 winner. 50/50 tickets are $1 each or 6/$5. All proceeds benefit scholarships for Three Rivers College students..