Career and Technical Education. The Early Childhood Development curriculum is designed to prepare students for employment and leadership roles in licensed childcare centers, private preschools, and Head Start.
- Promoting child development and learning.
- Building family and community relationships.
- Observing, documenting, and assessing to support young children and families.
- Using developmentally effective approaches.
- Using content knowledge to build meaningful curriculum.
- Becoming a professional.
- Early childhood field experiences.