All classes are held in the Ben and Martha Bidewell Fitness Center located in the Bess Student Center.
Fitness Center Classes
Get unlimited access to all our fitness classes with a monthly or yearly Fitness Package.
Cost: $37.50/mo or $425/yr
Instructor(s): Various Staff
Location: Ben and Martha Bidewell Fitness Center located in the Bess Student Center
Classes Offered and Days/Times:
- Accessible Yoga (Tue/Thu 10:00-10:50 a.m.)
- Barre (Tue 9:00-9:50 a.m. and Thu 12:15-1:00 p.m.)
- Gentle Yoga (Mon/Wed 10:00-10:50 a.m. and Mon/Wed 5:30-6:20 p.m.)
- Line Dance (Fri 9:00-9:50 a.m.)
- Stretch & Renew Yoga (Mon 8:00-8:50 a.m.)
- Stretch & Sculpt (Tue 12:15-1:00 p.m.)
- Tai Chi (Mon/Wed 12:15-1:00 p.m.)
- Yoga (Wed/Fri 8-8:50 a.m.)
- Zumba (Mon/Thu 9:00-9:50 a.m.)
Tae Kwon Do
A Korean martial art characterized by its emphasis on head-high kicks, jumping and spinning kicks, and fast kicking techniques.
The traditional Japanese art of stealth, camouflage, and sabotage developed in feudal times for espionage and now practiced as a martial art.
You must pre-register for all classes. Complete the form or contact Continuing Education at 573-840-9619 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Class Registration
"*" indicates required fields