All classes are held in the Ben and Martha Bidewell Fitness Center located in the Bess Student Center.
Fitness Center Classes
Get unlimited access to all our fitness classes with a monthly or yearly Fitness Package.
Cost: $37.50/mo or $425/yr
Instructor(s): Various Staff
Location: Ben and Martha Bidewell Fitness Center located in the Bess Student Center
Classes Offered and Days/Times:
- Accessible Yoga (Tue/Thu 10:00-10:50 a.m.)
- Barre (Tue 9:00-9:50 a.m. and Thu 8:00-8:50 a.m.)
- Body Blast (Tue 4:30 p.m.-5:20 p.m.)
- Gentle Yoga (Mon 5:30-6:20 p.m.)
- Line Dance (Fri 9:00-9:50 a.m.)
- Ninjutsu (Thu 7:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m.)
- Power Yoga (Mon/Fri 8:00 a.m.-8:50 a.m.
- ReFit (Mon 4:30 p.m.-5:20 p.m.
- SET (Tue/Thur 5:30 p.m.-6:20 p.m.
- Stretch & Renew Yoga (Wed 8:00-8:50 a.m.)
- Taekwondo (Tue/Thu 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.)
- Tai Chi (Mon/Wed 12:15-1:00 p.m.)
- WalkFit (Wed 4:30 p.m.-5:20 p.m.)
- Yoga for Strong Bones (Mon/Wed 10:00 a.m.-10:50 a.m.
- Zumba (Mon/Thu 9:00-9:50 a.m.)
Tae Kwon Do
A Korean martial art characterized by its emphasis on head-high kicks, jumping and spinning kicks, and fast kicking techniques.
The traditional Japanese art of stealth, camouflage, and sabotage developed in feudal times for espionage and now practiced as a martial art.
You must pre-register for all classes. Complete the form or contact Continuing Education at 573-840-9619 or email@example.com.
Continuing Education Class Registration
"*" indicates required fields