September 28, 2018
Three Rivers College students awarded funds from the Dede Lawson Memorial Scholarship
Five nursing students at Three Rivers College have been awarded funds from the Dede Lawson Memorial Scholarship. The scholarship is administered by the Three Rivers Endowment Trust.
The recipients, who are all TRC nursing students, are:
- Amanda Cordell of Neelyville. Cordell is a 1995 graduate of Neelyville High School. She is the daughter of Ronald Conley and Dora Conley Turner of Neelyville.
- Alexandra Gilmore of Neelyville. Gilmore is a 2017 graduate of Neelyville High School. She is the daughter of Sheri Gilmore of Neelyville.
- James Robert Osborn of Poplar Bluff. Osborn is a 2017 graduate of Poplar Bluff High School. He is married to Chloe Osborn.
- Katie Redwine of Poplar Bluff. Redwine is a 2017 graduate of Poplar Bluff High School. She is the daughter of Roger and Dana Redwine of Poplar Bluff.
- Chante Tidwell of Ellsinore. Tidwell is a 2009 graduate of Continental Academy in Mirimar, Florida. She is married to Gus Tidwell. She is the daughter of Keith and Elizabeth Dean of Poplar Bluff.
These scholarships represent some of the more than $60,000 awarded to students this fall by the Three Rivers Endowment Trust, a 501(c)(3) organization that receives and manages donations on behalf of Three Rivers College. The Endowment Trust provides a mutually beneficial means for individuals and businesses to partner with the College. For information on donating to scholarships, building projects, or other College needs, contact the Three Rivers Development Office at 573-840-9077.
Three Rivers College is committed to contributing to the quality of life in Southeast Missouri with quality, affordable higher education opportunities and community services that support and encourage the economic, civic, and cultural vitality of the region. For more information about college and workforce programs and upcoming events, visit trcc.edu.