News & Headlines
October 24th, 2018
Three Rivers College students awarded funds from the Etta Stephenson Horizon Scholarship
Several Three Rivers College students were awarded funds from the Etta Stephenson Horizon Scholarship, administered by the Three Rivers Endowment Trust.
- Winter Brodrick of Bernie. A 2013 graduate of Malden High School, she is the daughter of Vicki Brodrick of Malden and is seeking a degree in Nursing/Health Sciences.
- Alexis Campbell of Malden. Campbell is a 2018 graduate of Malden High School. The daughter of Brian and Megan Campbell of Malden, she is pursuing a degree in Health Sciences.
- Jessica Dawson of Van Buren. A 2001 graduate of Southern Reynolds County R-2, she is married to Troy Dawson and is the daughter of David and Sandy Hampton of Ellington. Dawson is seeking a degree in Business Administration.
- Tina Gibson of Piggott, Ark. Currently seeking a degree in Administration of Justice, Gibson is a 2011 graduate of Blytheville High School. She is married to Steven Gibson and is the daughter of Jay and Tina Morse of Blytheville.
- Hannah Hicks of Wappapello. A 2017 graduate of Campbell R-2, she is the daughter of Christy Phelps of Risco and Jason Hicks of Campbell. She is enrolled in the Practical Nurse program.
- Meagan Pennington of Piggott. A 2012 graduate of Piggott High, Pennington is married to Steven Pennington and is the daughter of Kenneth and April Smith of Piggott. She is pursuing a degree in Nursing.
- Katy Wondel of Oran. A 2013 graduate of Advance R-IV, she is married to Clayton Wondel and is the daughter of Brad and Bev Rhodes of Advance. She is seeking a degree in Business Administration.
These scholarships represent some of the more than $60,000 awarded to students this fall by the Three Rivers Endowment Trust, a 501(c)(3) organization that receives and manages donations on behalf of Three Rivers College. The Endowment Trust provides a mutually beneficial means for individuals and businesses to partner with the College. For information on donating to scholarships, building projects, or other College needs, contact the Three Rivers Development Office at 573-840-9077.
Three Rivers College is committed to contributing to the quality of life in Southeast Missouri with quality, affordable higher education opportunities and community services that support and encourage the economic, civic, and cultural vitality of the region. For more information about college and workforce programs and upcoming events, visit trcc.edu.