Get the skills you need for an in-demand career in the criminal justice field with the Three Rivers Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in Criminal Justice.
The AAS in Criminal Justice program with the Law Enforcement option prepares individuals for a career in law enforcement and police work. In addition to courses concerned primarily with the activities of police on the operational level, the curriculum includes the legal, social, and philosophical basis for law enforcement. This program is designed to help students better prepare for a career in criminal justice, or to enhance promotional opportunities for current officers.
At Three Rivers, class sizes are small, so you get individual attention from your instructors. Tuition is affordable, and financial aid is available to eligible students.
- Differentiate Constitutional Amendments.
- Recognize the impact that significant Supreme Court rulings have on law enforcement.
- Identify a violation of Missouri law based on a description of an action.
- Identify legal terminology and procedures used within the criminal justice system.
- Distinguish philosophical eras, sociological theories, and significant historic events impacting law enforcement.