Name: Three Rivers College
Location: Poplar Bluff, Missouri
Colors: Black and Gold
Mascot: Rocky Raider
Three Rivers College inspires, prepares, and empowers students to succeed through open access to high-quality learning opportunities that meet the needs of the communities we serve.
Three Rivers College will be the preeminent, cutting-edge community of learners with a student-first focus, and will operate as a vibrant, dynamic catalyst for the creation of opportunities that foster learning and student success.
Established in 1966, Three Rivers is a public, two-year institution that provides open-access higher education opportunities in Southeast Missouri.
- Administrative: 7
- Full-Time Faculty: 59
- Part-Time Faculty: 84
- Professional Staff (Exempt): 44
- Full-Time Support Staff (Non-Exempt): 49
- Part-Time Support Staff (Non-Exempt): 33
- State Aid Programs: $1.3 million
- Scholarships: $1.5 million
- Loans: $3.5 million
- Federal Aid Programs: $8.7 million
- Total: $15 million
- In Fall 2021, 2,689 students took 27,236.5 college credit hours.
- Female: 70.25%
- Male: 29.75%
- Full-Time Students: 51.47%
- Part-Time Students: 48.53%
- Poplar Bluff: 34%
- Online: 53%
- Three Rivers – Sikeston: 5%
- Three Rivers – Dexter: 5%
- Three Rivers – Kennett: 2%
- Cape Girardeau: 2%
*All figures represent credit students Fall 2021. All data obtained from the 2021 Factbook. For more detailed facts, figures, and statistics, view our Factbook in the PDF format.